Anyone braving the weather to go fishing this weekend?

Absolutely, a good west wind is great for salmon along the metro coast, as long as it doesn't get too weedy, although fishing metal lures with single hooks it has to be really weedy to make it unfishable. B)

Sunday morning I'll be hitting up a southern metro beach armed with my seajigger and some 2oz fatty stingsilvers. ;)

Hopefully there's some decent fish around. :headbang:

Spent 3 hours using some big fat juicy garden worms on some big fat juicy carp, and a turtle.

Still getting yabbies in the nets too, though not many, couple of big guys.

Sneaking out early for a bream sesh tomorrow, even though it is only a lousy 1.89 high at 7am, just hope there is enough flow.

If the wind stays relaxed, might drag my old man out in the tinny with me.

The only problem is, tomorrows Mothers Day, so I might just have to take her too....lol.

My thoughts go out to those who have lost their Mums recently, I hope you can all remember the happy times you shared on Mothers Day.

Work my arse off all week,finally get one day to do anything and its frigging mothers day.

A day i have absolutely no interest in, but  have to do all the niceties....as far as I'm concerned they invented it as an excuse to stop us guys going fishing. What does a man do to vent his frustration...errr..i put a 50 dollar deposit down on a sabre 540 without HER knowing...ahh thats better ,eases the pain a bit. :lol:  :lol:

Went for a flick in the pat yesterday, couple st's and missed a couple good hits... Bloody Dolphins stuck in there again having a field day terrorising the bream...

Guessing there going to be there for a while too before the gates open at the rite time to allow them to exit...

I'm sure they're going to put a dent in the local fish population!!

Not to mention the huge army of shaggs hunting up and down in a huge procession!

Never noticed so many of them in there before!?

Though it has been a while since I fished it