Now I know there are many of you out there that have caught snapper and I am sure in greater quantities than me, however i would just like to share Fridays fishing off of O'sullies at the barges. Everything started off typically mediocre ontil my line went apeshit around 10 am, a decent battle then ensued resulting in our landing of a 10.7 kg Snapper for myself, followed a little later by a 12.7kg Snapper caught by the 14 year old son of my mate who were out fishing with me that day. Now I was quite happy with my catch, but it was even more pleasing to heard the excitement in the young lads voice and after much bewilderment and juberlation, we settled down to more fishing. The mackerel were keeping us occupied catching fresh bait and we also caught the occasional trevelly, goat fish and a few others. Before my line went off again and I got my second decent snapper at 8.something kgs. Pleased to have out fished the 14year old with ther third good fish of the day we continued in the hope that my mate could get his, but bugger me if the lad didn't score his second again another at 10.7kgs. But there was no logic to it, not fishing the tides in any perticular fashion, nor dawn and dusk just throughout the day fun. We came back in at around 1600 hours with my mate in last place, me relegated to second and the 14 year old on top. Even still was a great day and one the young lad wont forget in a hurry, well worth it. Posted Image

P7160417.JPG