How did you find StrikeHook.com?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was locked out from another site for a month for reasons unknown to me - form what I can gather I posted a picture of the three Stooges { may something to do with Copy Write }and bang locked out . So being a die hard nerd I googled and found this site . Ranger Bagged me a lot , so I have stuck around . So big Fella it is your fault I am Still here . ARRRRRRcheers BB

softy put me on to it... as we where both googling for fishing sites. but he was on here and mentioned it to me. having to log in to see forum pages made me stick around.. so much helpful info on here and the people ive met so far have been fantastic!...apart from Ranger.... he kinda smells funny... :P

I was a member of another site that i had found through google,i told a mate and he told me to check out this one too....the other one has locked me out 4 reasons not known to me! mostly all cry babies on the other site(not my kind of friendly fishers) i supose so i used the same name here just to pissem off.....i noticed lots of u there and here some ex mebers ect....lolso here i am :P

Yeh, some time back, some fella that makes maggots (not Mark Williams or the AFL umpire selectors) asked me to be part of an exciting new business venture.Thought it worth a go. :unsure: What he didn't tell me at the time was, I'd have to upgrade from a 400mb dial up, to a 1GB broadband service then later upgrade to a 12GB adsl service. :huh: Then the cheeky bugger hit me up with a bill for the right. :ohmy: Thanks Aarron, pleasure has all been mine. :laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh:Great members make great sites, great leadership steers it safely.Finatic

I was told about the from Ian as Spot On Fishing and Camping store in The Barossa Valley (between Nuri. and Angaston, Closer to Nuri.)And in Wild Coast the following Week and have been loged in ever since. Will stayed loged in untill I can nolonger push buttons on a keyboard Thank for a Great site , Keep up the good work,Keep on Hook them,Watersnake :cheer:

I noticed a few good people missing from another site and wondered were all the interesting people went :P Missed Rangers long post’s way to long sometimes for me especially when I have had a few reds, but they did make me laugh sometimesWaterboys Reports and I did notice Blackbeard had gonePlus one of the Mods Gave me the _ _ _ _ _And (you are entitled to your opinion, but mine is always Write speech ) Sorry Google, long time looking and a long time trying to log onBut it was well worth the wait, love this site its the best by far

Posted Image I was in Adelaide for a few days from Broken Hill and wanted to catch me my first bream on a lure,Cookie at St kilda tackle and tucker Gave me the cordinates for the site and some advice and a handfull of soft plastics.Thru the site I met Ranger and Grumpsfor a fish out of Rangers boat,Got some trebbles stuck in my Ar*s which Ranger removed (quite willingly I found out later)and Ive been HOOKED ever since.. also met Coyte and 1onmepilly Both very helpfull, Love the site for all the help I get .Cheers peelipeeli 14 PS Thanks Cookie see you again soon